This online celebration of handmade contemporary craft is organised by the team from The Craft Festival as their events have been postponed due to the current crisis. Thanks to the support of Arts Council of England, The Digital Craft Festival brings together nearly 200 makers from the events from Bovey Tracey and Cheltenham, along with an exciting range of live and recorded activities to celebrate contemporary craft.
As well as the opportunity to support makers and buy their work, you can take part in workshops online, watch Instagram live talks and demonstrations, enjoy pre-recorded interviews with groups of makers, live yoga and even a kitchen disco to capture the Craft Festival spirit! You can find all the details here on the Digital Craft Festival website. Be sure to follow @CraftFestival on social media to link in with all the news and live activities.
Lots of our makers had been selected to exhibit in the physical events and are now taking part in this online celebration. Many have created new work especially for the event, now available to buy online with us, and some have special offers. Browse our makers here.
Here are some special offers for the weekend:
* Enjoy 20% off Lynda Shell's collection of handmade leather and linen bags. Enter the code craftfestival20 at the checkout to apply the discount.
* Hand weaver Teresa Dunne is offering 10% off her collection of woven lambswool scarves and cushions. Enter the code craftfestival10 at the checkout to apply the discount.
* Spend over £20 on any of Jennifer Collier's collection and you'll receive a set of 6 printed greetings cards for free! Just leave Jennifer a note with your order to claim the cards and make sure you mention the Craft Festival to qualify. Important: Please enter your note to Jennifer at the basket in the info/message box (NOT in the discount code section at the checkout).
* Enjoy 15% off Wolfram Lohr's collection of handmade leather bags. Enter the code craftfestival15 at the checkout to apply the discount.
* Printmaker Ruth Green is giving 2 free greeting cards with all orders from her collection. (No code needed). She's created some exclusive screenprints for the event inspired by her garden in lockdown.
* Ceramicist Alex Allday is offering 10% off her collection. Enter the code craftfestival10 at the checkout to apply the discount.
***All offers start on Friday 26th June and end midnight Sunday 28th June.